The International Association for Reverse Speech Consultants.
- Always hold the interests of the Reverse Speech technology in high regard.
- When representing Reverse Speech, always present it in an accurate and complete manner, as taught in the officially recognized training programs of ReverseSpeech.com. and as represented by founder and developer, David John Oates.
- Respect and abide by any and all licensing conditions, requirements, privileges and restrictions of ReverseSpeech.com . of any earned certifications.
- Represent yourself and any Reverse Speech certifications held in an accurate manner.
- With regards to general recordings, always record the speech of others within the restrictions of the applicable law.
- Except for public domain recordings, never analyze any tape in reverse or disclose information found in reverse unless written consent has been obtained by all persons on the tape.
- With regards to private session work, always respect and maintain the
confidentiality of all taped recordings and session transcripts, subject to
the release or agreement of the recorded persons.
- Always use the Reverse Speech Technology in an honest manner and not in any fashion that could be construed as being illegal, unethical, harmful, damaging or detrimental to the persons on tape, ReverseSpeech.com or the further research and utilization of the speech reversal technology.
- Respect the property rights of other Reverse Speech trainees, analysts, practitioners and enthusiasts, including copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets.
- Never publicly present any new theories or modifications of existing theories (analytical or restructural) about the Reverse Speech technology unless prior approval of the board has been obtained.